- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 5 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fennel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Beef sticks
Kelly’s Cheese and Olive Marinate ~
Here’s is a great recipe that will have everyone wowed! The flavors are amazing and color and presentation is exceptional. I started out only going to marinate some cheeses the it went to olives, garlic stuffed olives and beef sticks.
Have fun with it
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine olive oil, vinegar and all of seasonings.
- Cover the jar tightly and shake well; set aside until ready to use.
- Have fun with this recipe!