- 4 cups flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups buttermilk heat to 120-130 degrees
Just Like Grandma’s Yeast Pancakes!
~ Old Fashion Pancakes ~
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Add buttermilk, eggs and butter; beat for 2 minutes.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies!!