- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup cucumber (1/2" chunks)
- 1 cup snap Pea's (cut in half)
- 1.5 cup cauliflower
- 1.5 cup broccoli
- 1.5 cups red & orange pepper's (1/4" slices)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1.5 cups salami (1/4" chunks)
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh basil (sliced)
- 2/3 cup Olive Garden Salad Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup tomato basil feta
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Italian Vegetable and Salami Salad
- In large bowl add vegetables, salami, fresh basil and cheeses.
- In a small dish add dressing and seasonings stir together and pour over vegetables.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and enjoy!