- This is for 1 deep dish quiche
- 1 pie shell
- 4 eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup ham, diced (I used black forest ham)
- 2/3 cup asparagus, diced
- 3 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Healthy pinch on salt
- Pinch of Lawry's garlic salt and parsley
- Pinch dill weed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Few spins of fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese
Ham and Asparagus Quiche
- In a med saute pan add butter on med/high heat then onion, ham and asparagus.
- Sprinkle with dill, garlic salt, salt and pepper
- Let saute until onion is translucent.
- Spray your deep dish pie plate with non stick spray.
- @ 350 par bake pie shell for 7 mins
- In a large bowl add eggs and evaporated milk.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and add cheese and ham mixture to eggs and stir.
- Pour into par baked pie shell and bake @ 350 for 35-40 minutes