- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Jim Beam Spicy Bourbon seasoning
- 1 Large tomato (diced)
- 1/2 Cup Gorgonzola
Grilled Pork Chops with Gorgonzola & Tomatoes
Can’t go wrong with a grilled pork chop! Here is a recipe you’ll love. The longest time in this recipe is marinating the pork chops. This is easy and delicious! The tomatoes gives these pork chops a wonderful freshness and the Gorgonzola the richness with the smokiness from grilling. DeeLish!! You can switch this recipe up by changing the Gorgonzola cheese with goat cheese or feta.
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- In small dish add marinate ingredients whisk.
- In baking dish add pork chops and pour marinate over them.
- Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Take out of fridge 30 prior to grilling.
- Dice tomato remove seeds.
- Grill... Once you flip them add Gorgonzola and tomatoes.
- Delish ~ Enjoy Fab Foodies!