- 1 bag med shrimp 26/30
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 of lime
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Skewers (if using wood skewers soak in water)
Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Great with melted butter and wonderful on top of a salad.
- Place shrimp in gallon size baggie
- In a med bowl combine all ingredients, pour over shrimp.
- Place in refrigerator and let the flavors meld for an hour.
- Skewer shrimp.
- Place on grill, cook 15 mins
- Garnish with lime and cilantro
- Great with melted butter ~ Great on top of a salad
- These little bugger's are delicious!!