- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 slices (sharp cheddar) cheese or enough to cover bread
- 1/4 cup arugula
- Heaping tablespoon goat cheese
Grilled Cheddar & Goat Cheese With Arugula Sandwich ~
This sandwich is the boss!
- In small skillet turn stove top on med.
- Butter bottom and top sides of bread.
- Place bread buttered side down and place arugula, then sharp cheddar, goat cheese.
- Place bread buttered side up on top.
- I use a cast iron sandwich press and place on top of sandwich.
- Toast each side and enjoy Fab Foodies!