- 1 ½ Lbs ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Worchester Sauce
- 1 Med onion diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 Tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Can Hunts zesty and spicy spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2-3 cups elbow macaroni (cook a min under Al Dente’)
Here’s good ‘ol classic hot dish/casserole, that will be sure to bring comfort to the dinner table.
- In a med skillet brown ground beef.
- In a small saute pan, saute celery, onion until tender.
- Combine ground beef and veggies.
- Add seasoning’s, bay leaf, sauce, water and ketchup ~ Simmer ~
- Cook macaroni (as directed)
- Drain and add to meat mixture.
- Fold in Parmesan cheese and simmer for 10-15 mins.