- 5 potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- Thick cut bacon ( pieces depends on the size of your nuggets :)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (divided)
- Fresh cracked pepper (season generously)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Parsley for garnish
Garlic Pepper Bacon Wrapped Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a med bowl add quartered potatoes, season with 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Wrap each nugget with bacon, I used a scissors to cut the bacon it worked awesome and secure with toothpick.
- I used my large le creuset dutch oven so my oven won't get spattered.
- Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil in the bottom and add potatoes.
- In 15 mins turn each potato, cook for 30 mins or until potatoes and fork tender and bacon is crisp.
- Place on paper towels and season again with 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt and fresh ground pepper.
- These little nuggets are so good, I could have made a meal out of these :) Enjoy ~