- 1.5 cup butter (slightly melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used semi sweet)
- 1 cup Dove dark chocolates with almonds (20 pieces) I cut half of them into 6 pieces and the other 1/2 into 4 pieces same with the Dove milk chocolate with peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup Dove milk chocolate with peanut butter (10 pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (Quick Oats)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
Dove Chocolate Peanut Butter Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl add wet ingredients… butter, vanilla, eggs and peanut butter and mix together I used my hand mixer.
- In another bowl add the rest of the ingredients *except chocolate and nuts.
- Mix dry ingredients well, then slowly add to wet continuing to mix.
- Once it's all blended stir in your nuts and chocolates.
- Bake @350 for 8-10 minutes depending on the size of your cookies.
- Mine I baked for 10 minutes **Do not over bake**
- They will look like there not done, just let them cool on your cookie sheet and remove once there cooled!