- 8 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 cans biscuits, baked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- Small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of dill
- 1 cup cheese, I used cheddar
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 3/4 of a can of milk… using the empty cream of mushroom can
- I garnished the plate with Creole seasoning and Havarti on the gravy
Denver Breakfast Gravy
This is my mom’s recipe! This can be made ahead of time and it can be frozen too!
You can have fun with this recipe, you could use bacon instead of ham.
Don’t like peppers leave them out and use something you like.
Can also be served over english muffins!
- Preheat oven 350
- In med pan add butter on med/high heat.
- Add onion and peppers saute until soft.
- Peel eggs and slice.
- In large bowl add soup, milk and seasonings mix.
- 9x13 pan spray with nonstick spray.
- Add eggs and onion mixture, cheese, stir together and pour into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 25-30 until bubbly
- Garnish plate with creole seasoning (optional) opens two biscuits and spoon this love mixture over the biscuits and sprinkle with cheese (I used Havarti)