- I marinated using fabfoodies pork marinate
- 3 Pork steaks ( I slightly grilled mine, you can slightly brown in a large skillet with some olive oil) or just throw them in the crockpot, then increase cooking time
- 1 can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 packets of pork gravy ( it's hard to make gravy with the sauerkraut)
- I made mine with mashed potatoes, you could also add potatoes, carrots in the crockpot
Crock pot Pork Medallions with Sauerkraut
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray
- Add sauerkraut, onions and pork then pour chicken broth over top of pork
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours
- Make gravy according to package
- Take pork out let rest 10-15 minutes and slice.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or the potatoes cooked with the pork and kraut.