- 6 thick cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 heaping dry ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Mushrooms optional
- Olive oil for frying pork chops
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops and GravyÂ
This comfort filled recipe is made so easy thanks to your slow cooker! The slow cooked pork chops are so moist and tender they fall apart. ThenÂ there’sÂ the creamy ranch gravy and it’s beyond amazing! Â You’ll see everyone at your dinner table smiling after each bite!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Â Cooking!
- In a gallon size baggie combine flour and seasonings.
- Add pork chops and give the bag a shake.
- Heat large Dutch oven to med/high cover bottom with olive oil.
- Add your pork chops and sliced onions brown on each side.
- Spray your crock pot and add chicken broth.
- Place pork chops and fried onions in crock pot and cook on high for 3 hours and low for 3 hours.
- Combine cornstarch and Lipton onion soup mix to sour cream and mix.
- I skimmed the oil off the top before adding the sour cream to the chicken base.
- Let this thicken and you have an amazing gravy!!