- 4 cooked chicken breast's (boneless skinless...I used med size diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.5 OZ
- 1.5 cups chicken broth
- 2 envelopes creamy chicken gravy
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 spins of fresh ground pepper
- Salt to taste… I didn't add any
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Splash of white wine (optional)
Crock Pot Chicken And Gravy
Great comfort dish! We love it with corn…Mmmmm!
- In sprayed Crock Pot add… Soup, envelopes of chicken gravy, chicken broth and water and whisk until smooth. Oh yes… Wine if you like.
- Stir in seasonings and bay leaf.
- Add diced chicken and let cook on low for 4 hours.
- Depending on how hot your Crock Pot cooks, if gravy starts getting to thick add more chicken broth.
- Remove bay leaf and serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
- We love it over mashed potatoes with corn ;)