- 6 Skinless ~ boneless~ chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 Cup flour & 2 Tbsp Perfect Pinch Sicilian seasoning by Mc Cormick
- 8 oz container of mushroom, sliced & cleaned
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 Cup Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 1/8 Cup corn starch
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced garlic
- Garnish with chopped parsley or green onions
Here is a elegant dish that will wow, your diner guests! The flavors are amazing. Serve this with my Strawberry Arugula Salad, some crusty bread and glass of red wine. Everyone will be happy!
- Split each chicken breast through the middle to make 2 pieces.
- Place plastic wrap over them and pound each one flat using a meat tenderizer/mallet until they are about a quarter inch thick.
- Season a good amount of salt and pepper on both sides of each piece.
- Place flour and Sicilian seasoning on a plate and dredge each piece of chicken in it.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat and when the oil is hot fry each piece of chicken until they are golden brown.
- Remove chicken and place them on your serving platter covering them with foil. Reduce the heat to medium and add butter and mushrooms ~ scraping the bottom of the pan to get all the nummy crunches off ~ sprinkle the corn starch over mushrooms.
- Saute mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Add wine ~ chicken stock ~ salt & pepper and garlic. Simmer for 10 mins and pour mushrooms and sauce over chicken and serve.
- Yields 6 ~ TaDa ~ Enjoy Fab Foodies