- 3 pounds potatoes
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 cup 1/2 & 1/2
- 3 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste ( be to taste before adding salt, the Parmesan might just be enough)
- Chives for garnish
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Peel and boil potatoes, until fork tender.
- Drain well, in the same pan add potatoes, 1/2 & 1/2, garlic, butter, salt & pepper and mash ( I use my hand mixer) stir in Parmesan.
- Garnish with chives... Yum!!!