- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/4 lb crab legs, I used leftover crab legs
- 3/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan
- 3-4 Tablespoons gorgonzola
- 2 heaping cups rotelle pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon Old bay seasoning
- Pinch nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
Crab Macaroni and Cheese
- In med sauce pan bring water to a boil, boil rotelle for 9 mins one minute under aldente.
- In med sauce pan add butter on med/high heat once butter starts melting stir in flour, stir until it's bubbly.
- Stir in half and half ( you can use milk, it's just not as creamy or rich)
- Add salt and pepper, nutmeg, old bay seasoning and cheese stir until it thickens.
- Add pasta to cheese once combined, add crab and cook for 5 mins (do not bring to a boil)
- Now time to feast!! Nom Nom!!