- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1/4 baking soda
- 1/3 cup toasted and chopped pecans (extra for garnish)
Cinnamon Pecan Pancakes
Recipe make 6-8 cakes
- In med bowl add all dry ingredients and stir together.
- In a small dish combine buttermilk, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Mix together and spoon onto hot skillet.
- Once browned flip until thoroughly.
- Top with butter, maple syrup and toasted pecans.
- These are nummy delicious! Makes 6-8 pancakes depending on the size you make them.