- Box pancake batter
- Cinnamon Filling:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces cream cheeseÂ
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cinnamon Bun Pancakes ~
To good to be true! Dessert and breakfast all in one!
- Prepare Cinnamon Filling first:
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla andÂ cinnamon.
- Put filling into a smallÂ zip baggie and place in refrigerator.
- Prepare Pancake batter:
- According to package directions.
- Prepare Cream Cheese glaze:
- In a medium glass or microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter, vanilla, maple syrup and cream cheese until melted.
- Whisk together until smooth, then whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Heat a large griddle over medium-low heat.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of pancake batter onto the griddle.
- Snip the corner of your cinnamon filling baggie and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake. When bubbles appear, flip and cook until lightly browned on the underside.
- Top with cream cheese glaze and enjoy fab foodies!