- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemongrass
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Squirt of Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Lemon for garnish
Grilled Cilantro Lemongrass Asian Chicken!
This is an amazing delicious and healthy dinner. The flavors of the lemongrass and cilantro for a great fresh flavor, Garlic is always a must and the sesame oil & Sriracha for the Asian flare! You have to try this figure friendly recipe!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- In small bowl combine all ingredients and rub over top of chicken breasts.
- Let marry for 30 mins and grill until chicken is fully cooked.
- Fab Foodies you have to try this it's amazing!!