- 6 eggs
- 1.5 cups of leftover chili
- Salt and pepper
- splash of water
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Garnish ideas... Sour cream, chives, cheese or jalapenos
Here’s a great breakfast recipe. Made with my Cha Cha Chili. Three egg cheese omelette topped with leftover chili. Garnish with your favorite chili toppings… Cheese, Â Sour cream,Â Chives orÂ Jalapenos. This dish will fill you up all day!
- Heat up chili
- Spray two small skillets
- Whisk eggs and add a splash of water
- Divide into skillets and season
- Add cheese ( I used sharp Cheddar, use your favorite cheese)
- Let eggs set up and flip.
- Plate and add chili garnish will your favorite toppings