- 6 eggs
- 1.5 cups of leftover chili
- Salt and pepper
- splash of water
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Garnish ideas... Sour cream, chives, cheese or jalapenos
Here’s a great breakfast recipe. Made with my Cha Cha Chili. Three egg cheese omelette topped with leftover chili. Garnish with your favorite chili toppings… Cheese, Sour cream, Chives or Jalapenos. This dish will fill you up all day!
- Heat up chili
- Spray two small skillets
- Whisk eggs and add a splash of water
- Divide into skillets and season
- Add cheese ( I used sharp Cheddar, use your favorite cheese)
- Let eggs set up and flip.
- Plate and add chili garnish will your favorite toppings