- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup rice, I used minute rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Havarti cheese, shredded ( If you don't like Havarti, use a cheese you like :)
Chicken With Rice
This is quick to throw together… Bake time is an hour.
This dish is great with salad and wala dinner is served.
If your not a fan of mushrooms you can leave them out or substitute them with broccoli or whatever you like.
Peace and Love From My Kitchen To Yours!
- Preheat oven 350
- In med bowl add soup, chicken broth, milk, onion and garlic powder, minced onion, mushrooms and rice (not the paprika) mix together.
- Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour rice mixture into pan, place chicken breast on top.
- Bake for 45 mins covered.
- Uncover and sprinkle chicken breasts with paprika and sprinkle Havarti cheese over top.
- Bake for 15 mins and enjoy!