- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked & diced)
- 1 Package frozen mix vegetables
- 1 Can cream chicken soup
- 1 Package of stove top stuffing (prepared)
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 Spins of fresh ground pepper
- Pinch of garlic salt
Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In small bowl add soup, sour cream and spices and mix together.
- In 9x13 spray with non stick spray, add mix vegetables and diced chicken.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken and vegetables and stir together.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove add cheese and crumble stuffing on top and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Butta Bing... Chicken Pot Pie Casserole!