- 3 chicken breasts, boneless skinless uncooked
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh cracked pepper, I used lots
- 1 med onion, Chopped
- 1.5 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced fine
- 1.5 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup silvered almonds
- 1 can wild rice (Canoe cooked wild rice)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon, fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Simply Asian, sweet ginger garlic spice… I purchased @ Target
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
Just made up the recipe… I hate to brag but OMGosh delicious!!
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Fabfoodie Hugs ~
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- In your dutch oven add olive oil and chicken, minced garlic, pepper and sweet ginger garlic spice cooked until almost done.
- Add almonds let them cook for 5 mins.
- Add veggies (not the red pepper) and water chestnuts.
- Saute until almost cooked, you want the still a little firm.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce, wild rice and milk and stir together until hot.
- Stir in the Sweet red pepper.
- Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour chow mein into pan.
- Bake for 20 mins then top with chow mein noodles and bake for 15 mins or until slightly brown.
- Ring the dinner bell!!