- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded (I used leftover chicken)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 heaping cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Non stick cooking spray(butter flavor)
- Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup bacon
- Ranch, sour cream and salsa roja for garnish.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla ~
This is great for an appetizer, or for a light lunch or dinner!
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place three flour tortillas on cookie sheet.
- Divide the chicken between the three tortillas, squirt a light tablespoon of ranch on top of chicken, then add bacon and cheese.
- Place flour tortilla on top and spray the top with non stick spray.
- Cook for 15 min or until starting to turn golden brown.
- Garnish with your favorite condiments.
- Enjoy Fab Foodies!!