- Store bought pizza crust
- I added 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder to it.
- 1 cup half and half (I used 2%)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 3-4 spins of fresh crack pepper
- 3 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan & Romano cheese
- 1 slight heaping tablespoon flour
- 2.5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken, cooked & diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 3/4 cup Italian cheese blend
- Handful of arugula
- Pinch garlic powder
- Olive oil
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
With the store bought pizza crust this is a quick and super easy… And might add DELicious!
- I purchase a store bought pizza crust, for a quick and easy dinner and added 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder to it.
- Pre-cook pizza crust @ 350 for 5 minutes.
- In small sauce pan add garlic and butter bring to a boil, let boil for 2 minutes.
- Add flour, salt, red pepper flakes and fresh black pepper. Whisk for another 2 minutes and now add half and half and cheese continue to whisk until thick.
- Spread 3/4 of sauce on crust, sprinkle a handful of arugula then chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with a pinch of garlic powder, then dab the chicken with the rest of the sauce.
- Add cheeses, drizzle with olive oil and bake @375 for 15 minutes or until it's done to your liking :)
- *If you don't like arugula you can omit it or use spinach.