- 1lb Polish Kielbasa
- ½ box Velveeta
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 3/4 cup diced celery and the leaves of one stalk
- 4 medium diced potatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ can sauerkraut (optional)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tsp butter
- 1/4 c flour
Cheesy Kielbasa Soup
This a awesome comfort soup. Full of flavor and richness! Serve with some crusty bread. Hug in every bite ~
Fab Foodie Hugs
- Slice and in large skillet saute kielbasa ~
- In large soup pot add chicken broth, seasonings, onions, celery, sauerkraut, carrots and potatoes.
- Simmer until veggies are tender.
- In small skillet, add 1/4 flour to 3 tsp butter.
- Stir until bubbly, add to soup stir in milk and Velveeta. WaLa dinner~ serve with some crusty bread. Enjoy ~