- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked & diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 cups hash browns
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 I had some french onion dip I had made up (otherwise sour cream)
- 1/2 a soup can of milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (Extra for the top if you like :)
- 1 package stove top stuffing ( make as directs
Cheesy Chicken Stove Top Stuffing Casserole
- Preheat oven 375
- In a med saute pan add butter and diced onion saute until they just start to brown.
- Make the stuffing and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients.
- Spray your 9x13 pan and pour you’re the yummy goodness from the bowl into your pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 60 mins, Take out oven and add stuffing to the top and a light dusting of Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 mins.
- TaDa… Nothing like carbs on carbs NUM!!!