- 4 cups fresh broccoli (diced)
- 9 chicken tenderloins
- 2 cups French's fried onions
- 2 cans cream mushroom soup
- 1 heaping cup sour cream
- 1 bag of tater tots
- 2 cups of your favorite cheese (I used 1 cup cheddar 1 cup spicy cheddar jack)
- Salt and pepper (season generously)
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole ~
This brings the usual Tater Tot Casserole to a whole new level. The tender chicken, fresh broccoli, with the creamy, cheesy mushroom and sour cream sauce and the French fried onions gives the Tater Tot Casserole a whole knew meaning. This is a wonderful go to recipe!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- Pre- heat oven 375
- In large sprayed baking dish add tenderloin and bake 20-30 mins
- Let cool, season generously with salt and pepper and dice.
- In med bowl and soup and sour cream and mix.
- In that same baking dish add broccoli, chicken, soup mixture and cheese, top with tater tots.
- Bake for 60 mins. or until golden brown.
- Once out of the oven I seasoned the tater tots with garlic and onion powder mixture and salt.