- 3 baked potatoes (baked :)
- 1/2 large green pepper
- 1/2 med onion
- 1/4 cup salami
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole Seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's The Original Creole Seasoning)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cajun Breakfast Skillet
- In large skillet add butter on med/high heat once butter is melted add diced potatoes, onions and peppers.
- Seasoning and cover, cook for 10-15 minutes check and if potatoes are brown flip and add salami.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes and add eggs and cover.
- Cook until eggs are to your liking.
- Garnish possibilities…. Sour cream, Salsa, Ketchup, Hot sauce...Pick your fav and enjoy!!