- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Famous Dave’s Burger seasoning
- 1 large container Fresh mushrooms sautéed
- 6 Slices bacon fried
- 1 Large onion ~ Onion strings
- Canola oil 1-2 cups
- 6 hamburger buns, buttered & toasted
This mouth watering slider will be a hit as an appetizer or an entree! You wouldn’t want to go out for burgers again after having this slider of goodness!
- In a small skillet heat to med/high. Fill skillet with canola oil approximately half full.
- Slice onions thin and fry in oil until golden brown.
- Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, Famous Dave’s seasonings and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Form 6 patties, grill to your liking.
- Then top with gorgonzola, mushrooms, bacon and onion strings.
- Let cheese melt and enjoy a slider of goodness!!