- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Cap full of vanilla
- Splash of Grand marnier
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- Powder sugar, Syrup and whip topping for garnish
- Fruit of your choice, I used strawberries & peaches.
- I sliced mine the day before and sprinkled brown sugar over each of them and let them chill overnight. Sooo yummy!!
The Best Crepes
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend.
- Let chill for one hour in refrigerator.
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray.
- Ladle on to hot skillet and swirl to thin and make it round. Let it cook until lightly browned then flip.