- 8 med/large potatoes
- 8 -10 slices bacon ( cooked well)
- 1 cup heaping ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Kraft mayo
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 1/2 chives (diced)
- 1/4 cup parsley (diced)
- 6 eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic sea salt with parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6-8 turns of fresh ground pepper
Best Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- In large pot add potatoes and cover with water, bring to a boil and continue to boil until fork tender.
- Remove from heat and run potatoes under cold water for 3 minutes.
- Once cooled the skins should peel right off :) dice potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop 7 slices of bacon, save one for garnish.
- Diced hard boiled eggs and add bacon, eggs, celery, chives and parsley mix together and chill.
- Garnish with bacon and parsley dig in and enjoy!