- 3 Lbs cooked shredded chicken breast
- 3 Tbsps chili powder
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chipotle salsa
- 5-6 cups shredded cabbage
- Med onion diced
- 6 scallions diced
- Salt and pepper
- Mexican cheese
- 16 flour tortillas
Here is a healthy version of the Chimmie. The flavors with cabbage = amazing! Give them a try your family will thank you
- Place chicken in bowl add seasonings, tomato sauce, chipotle salsa, onions, scallions and cabbage mix.
- To build, place generous amount down the center of tortilla top with cheese roll and place seam side down in sprayed pan continue.
- Top Chimichangas with cheese and cover and bake @350 30-40 mins. Top with sour cream, cilantro, pico de gallo and guacamole. Super Delish ~ Leftovers are fabulous!!