- 1 lb shell pasta
- 3 plum tomatoes seeded
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 2 strips bacon crumbled for garnish
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
Bacon Tomato and Avocado Salad ~
Pair this with Cobb Sandwich
- In large pot boil pasta.
- drain and season with salt & pepper.
- In small bowl add mayo and ranch dressing and mix.
- Pour dressing over noodles and fold together.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix. (the bacon for garnish)
- Garnish with crumbled bacon.
- Chill for and hour if pasta has gotten dry, add more ranch dressing.
- Dish Up And Enjoy!