- 1 English muffin
- 2 eggs
- Splash of water
- 2 teaspoons bacon (some for garnish)
- 1.5 teaspoons chives (some for garnish)
- 2 small thinly slices of ham
- 4 dashes (hot sauce) optional
- 1 heaping tablespoon sharp cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bacon Ham and Chive Omelet Sandwich
This monster breakfast sandwich will keep you full until dinner!
- In small saute pan spray turn heat to med.
- In small bowl whisk eggs and add a splash of water.
- Pour into pan add salt and pepper, hot sauce(optional) bacon, chives, ham top with cheese.
- Cover and cook 8-10 until eggs are set.
- Toast English muffin.
- Fold eggs and place on English muffin.
- Garnish with bacon, cheese and chives.