- 1 tube crescents
- 8 eggs
- 8 strips crisp bacon (diced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (diced)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- *Sausage Gravy*
- 1/4 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
Bacon Breakfast Pizza With Sausage Gravy
Ou lala… This breakfast pizza is delicious!
Pizza for breakfast… yup!
Bacon and the sausage gravy with the ooey gooey cheese this = Love!
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Spray pan with non stick spray, spread crescents out on pan and pre-bake 5-7 minutes
- In large pan spray with non stick spray add eggs, whisk and add green onions, salt and pepper.
- Scramble eggs… I slightly under cook mine so they don't get tough on the pizza.
- Set aside.
- In med pan add sausage and brown remove sausage.
- In the same pan add butter stir in flour until bubbly, slowly whisk in milk whisking until it starts to thicken.
- Add seasonings( garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, pepper, and salt to your taste) and sausage and remove from heat.
- Spoon gravy over pre-baked crust, add eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Top that with diced bacon, then pepper jack cheese and Monterrey jack cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until the cheese is melted the way you enjoy your pizza.