- 6 eggs
- 1/2 small zucchini diced
- 2 green onions diced
- 6 asparagus spears diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese
- Chives and arugula for garnish
- Pinch of garlic salt & onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Â Asparagus Zucchini Omelet ~
- In small bowl whisk eggs add a splash of water.
- In small sautĂ© pan add butter and zucchini, green onions, asparagus sprinkle with garlic salt and onion powder.
- SautĂ© until tender.
- Turn heat to med/high
- Spray to pans with cooking spray and divide eggs between two pans and salt and pepper.
- Add vegetables and cheese once set flip cook until cooked thoroughly.
- Garnished plate with arugula, You can garnish omelet with veggies more Swiss cheese and chives.