- 1 box radiatore pasta
- 4 chicken breasts cooked & diced
- 1 Bottle Lowery's Sesame Ginger Marinade
- 6 Green onions sliced
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1/2 pack slivered almonds – toasted
- 1 sm. bag peapods - Chopped
- 1 can Mandarin Oranges (drained)
- 1/4 Cup Sesame seeds (toasted) I used black... I don't recommend black sesame seeds they stain the pasta (used regular sesame seeds)
- The Dressing
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Veg. Oil
- 3.5 Teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 Teaspoons srirahcha
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons S & P
Asian Chicken Pasta Salad ~
If you have the love for Asian food as I do you will love love this recipe! This pasta salad with the flavors of mandarin oranges, pea pods, marinaded chicken, green onions and with the sesame dressing is a flavor explosion with great freshness!
I would love to hear from you!
Please post your comments below and be sure to rate the recipes you try, by clicking on the 5 star rating.
Sharing the Love of Cooking!
- Marinate chicken in the Lowery's(Sesame Ginger Marinade with Mandarin Orange)
- Marinade in the fridge overnight.
- Cook pasta one min under Al dente .
- In a small bowl mix together dressing.
- In large bowl add pasta, onions, pea pods, mandarin oranges and chicken.
- Mix altogether let it sit overnight in fridge before serving.
- Before serving garnish with slivered almonds and toasted sesames.