- One cup arugula
- One slice watermelon
- One thin slice Hot Calabrese
- 1/8 cup Goat cheese
- One Tbsp Red pepper jelly
- Garnish Black sesames
Here is an unusual salad that must try! The combinations of flavors sweet from the watermelon, the heat from Hot Calabrese and peppery arugula. Topped off with red pepper jelly vinaigrette.
This is soooo delicate the flavors are out of this world!
- Place arugula on center of chilled plate ~
- Lay the sliced watermelon on top arugula ~
- Lay thinly sliced hot Calabrese on top of watermelon ~
- Lay thinly sliced of goat cheese on top of the Calabrese ~
- Top the goat cheese with Tbsp red pepper jelly and garnish with black sesames and goat cheese ~
- This is soooo delicate the flavors are out of this world! Enjoy Fab Foodies ~