- 1 Large Apple, diced fairly fine
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Complete pancake mix ( I used the second serving 12-16)
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Happy National Pancake Day!!
These are so easy to make and pretty darn delicious!
- In small sauce pan add… butter, apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and pinch of salt.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to a simmer, let simmer until apples are soft.
- Make the pancake mix per directions.
- Pour apple mixture into batter, mix together.
- Ladle on to your griddle.
- WaLa breakfast is served!