- 6 apples Peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pecans chopped
Apple Cake ~
Dense super moist super delicious cake! Be sure to rate it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry ones, then add eggs.
- Pour half of batter into Sprayed pan.
- Spread half of apples over it.
- Pour the remaining batter over the apples and arrange the remaining apples on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour and enjoy with whipped topping or ice cream.